Dr Kayvan Nejabati Zenouz
Telephone: 01392 723664
Extension: (Streatham) 3664
I am now a Teaching Fellow at Oxford Brookes University (https://www.brookes.ac.uk). My main research interests are in algebra, Galois module theory, the Yang-Baxter equation, and arithmetic geometry. For my PhD I classified all Hopf-Galois structures and skew braces of order p3 under the supervision of Prof Nigel Byott. After my PhD I was a postdoc at the University of Edinburgh, working with Prof Agata Smoktunowicz, and supported by an ERC Advance grant. Please visit my personal website http://www.nejabatiz.com for more, and up to date, information.
Previously, I completed my undergraduate study with a first class MMath Mathematics degree from the University of Exeter in 2014.
Preprints and Publications:
· On Hopf-Galois Structures and Skew Braces of Order p3 http://hdl.handle.net/10871/32248
· Skew Braces and Hopf-Galois Structures of Heisenberg Type https://arxiv.org/abs/1804.01360
· Continuous Cocycles Endowed with Point-Open Topology https://arxiv.org/abs/1804.01029
· A Statistical Modeling Framework for Characterising Uncertainty in Large Datasets: Application to Ocean Colour http://www.mdpi.com/2072-4292/10/5/695
· Algebra Seminar, 20 June, 2018, University of Glasgow
· MSXIMALS Seminar, 15 May, 2018, University of Edinburgh
· Mathematics Seminars Series, 21-25 April, 2018, University of Tehran
· Noncommutative and non-associative structures, braces and applications, 11-15 March, 2018, Malta
· Groups, Rings and the Yang-Baxter equation conference, 18-24 Jun, 2017, Spa
· Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy