Dr Daniel Lash
Copyright Notice: Any articles made available for download are for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the author and the copyright holder.
- Sharples S, Lash D. (2016) Reflectance distributions and vertical daylight illuminances in atria, Lighting Research & Technology, volume 36, no. 1, pages 45-55, DOI:10.1191/1477153504li103oa.
- Lash D, Ward SL, Kershaw T, Butler D, Eames M. (2014) Robust rainwater harvesting: probabilistic tank sizing for climate change adaptation, Journal of Water and Climate Change, volume 5, no. 4, pages 526-539, DOI:10.2166/wcc.2014.080. [PDF]
- Kershaw T, Lash D. (2013) Investigating the productivity of office workers to quantify the effectiveness of climate change adaptation measures, Building and Environment, volume 69, no. 0, pages 35-43, DOI:10.1016/j.buildenv.2013.07.010. [PDF]
- Sharples S, Lash D. (2007) Daylight in atrium buildings: A critical review, Architectural Science Review, volume 50, no. 4, pages 301-312, DOI:10.3763/asre.2007.5037.
- Lash D, Sharples S. (2006) Assessing a rapid technique for estimating the daylight transmittance of atrium roofs, PLEA 2006 - 23rd International Conference on Passive and Low Energy Architecture, Conference Proceedings.
- Sharples S, Lash D. (2006) Daylight transmittance of real atria roofs: Assessing a novel photoanalysis technique, Architectural Science Review, volume 49, no. 1, pages 75-80, DOI:10.3763/asre.2006.4909.
Showing 6 publications from Symplectic.