Dr Jacqueline Christmas
Copyright Notice: Any articles made available for download are for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the author and the copyright holder.
- Belmont M, Al-Ani M, Challenor P, Christmas J, Wilson P. (2019) Obtaining the distribution of quiescent periods directly from the power spectral densities of Sea waves, Applied Ocean Research, volume 85, pages 65-72, DOI:10.1016/j.apor.2019.01.027.
- Loizou A, Christmas JT. (2018) Estimating pixel to metre scale and sea state from remote observations of the ocean surface, International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS), Valencia, Spain, 23rd - 27th Jul 2018.
- Christmas JT, Pitts MEJ. (2018) Classifying and visualising Roman pottery using computer-scanned typologies. http://intarch.ac.uk/journal/issue50/14/toc.html, Big Data on the Roman Table. New approaches to tablewares in the Roman world, Internet Archaeology. [PDF]
- Ferrier B, Duncan J, Belmont MR, Christmas JT, Duncan J. (2017) All weather ship operational prediction using simulation - technology developments and results from a dedicated royal navy and related sea trials, RINA, Royal Institution of Naval Architects - International Conference on Computer Applications in Shipbuilding, ICCAS 2017, volume 3, pages 15-24.
- Al-Ani M, Christmas JT, Belmont MR, Duncan JM, Duncan J, Ferrier B. (2017) Improving Launch and Recovery Operations Through Quiescent Period Prediction from Radar, International Conference on Computer Applications in Shipbuilding (ICCAS) 2017, Singapore, 26th - 28th Sep 2017, Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Applications in Shipbuilding.
- Belmont MR, Christmas JT, Duncan JM, Duncan J, Ferrier B, Potts R. (2017) Real-Time Ship Air-Wake and Free Stream Measurements Using Doppler LiDAR, International Conference on Computer Applications in Shipbuilding (ICCAS) 2017, Singapore, 26th - 28th Sep 2017, Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Applications in Shipbuilding.
- Christmas JT, Pitts M. (2016) Classifying and visualising Roman pottery using computer-scanned typologies, Big Data on the Roman Table, Exeter, Uk, 6th - 7th Jul 2016.
- Christmas JT, Belmont MB. (2016) Progress in Quiescent Period Prediction, Warship 2016: Advanced Technologies in Naval Design, Construction, & Operation, Bath, Uk, 15th - 16th Jun 2016.
- Christmas JT. (2016) Predicting sea waves in the presence of pink noise, International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), Vancouver, Canada, 24th - 29th Jul 2016. [PDF]
- Christmas JT. (2016) Theoretical Motion Functions for Video Analysis, with a Passive Navigation Example, International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), Vancouver, Canada, 24th - 29th Jul 2016. [PDF]
- Christmas JT, Belmont M. (2015) Sea Wave Prediction from Wave Profiling Radar, Advances in Ocean Wave Measurement, London, Uk, 21st - 21st Oct 2015.
- Namburi A, everson R, Christmas JT. (2015) Detecting, tracking and identifying small animals in video sequences, UK Workshop on Computational Intelligence (UKCI), Exeter, Uk, 7th - 9th Sep 2015.
- Christmas JT. (2014) Learning spatial transformation functions for Particle Image Velocimetry, International Conference on Applications for Image based Measurements (iCAIM), Leipzig, Germany, 24th - 25th Jun 2014, Proceedings of the International Conference on Applications for Image based Measurements (iCAIM) 2014.
- Littlejohn GR, Mansfield JC, Christmas JT, Witterick E, Fricker MD, Grant MR, Smirnoff N, Everson RM, Moger J, Love J. (2014) An update: improvements in imaging perfluorocarbon-mounted plant leaves with implications for studies of plant pathology, physiology, development and cell biology, Front Plant Sci, volume 5, DOI:10.3389/fpls.2014.00140. [PDF]
- Christmas JT. (2014) Bayesian Spectral Analysis with Student-t Noise, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, volume 62, no. 11, pages 2871-2878, DOI:10.1109/TSP.2014.2316139. [PDF]
- Christmas JT, Everson RM, Bell J, Winlove CP. (2014) Inexact Bayesian point pattern matching for linear transformations, Pattern Recognition, volume 47, no. 10, pages 3265-3275, DOI:10.1016/j.patcog.2014.04.022. [PDF]
- Bell JS, Christmas JT, Mansfield JC, Everson RM, Winlove CP. (2014) Micromechanical response of articular cartilage to tensile load measured using nonlinear microscopy, Acta Biomaterialia, volume 10, no. 6, pages 2574-2581, DOI:10.1016/j.actbio.2014.02.008.
- Belmont MB, Christmas JT, Dannenberg J, Hilmer T, Duncan J, Duncan JM, Ferrier B. (2014) An Examination of the Feasibility of Linear Deterministic Sea Wave Prediction in Multi-Directional Seas Using Wave Profiling Radar: Theory, Simulation and Sea Trials, Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, volume 31, no. 7, pages 1601-1614. [PDF]
- Christmas JT, Everson RM. (2012) Variational Bayesian smoothing: structured approximations and whole track convergence, 9th IMA International Conference on Mathematics in Signal Processing, Birmingam, Uk, 17th - 20th Dec 2012.
- Christmas JT, Everson RM. (2011) Robust autoregression: Student-t innovations using variational Bayes, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, volume 59, no. 1, pages 48-57, DOI:10.1109/TSP.2010.2080271.
- Christmas JT, Keedwell EK, Frayling TM, Perry JR. (2011) Ant colony optimisation to identify genetic variant association with type 2 diabetes, Information Sciences, volume 181, no. 9, pages 1609-1622, DOI:10.1016/j.ins.2010.12.005.
- Christmas JT, Everson RM. (2010) Temporally coupled Principal Component Analysis: A Probabilistic autoregression method, IEEE International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), Barcelona, Spain, 18th - 23rd Jul 2010.
Showing 22 publications from Symplectic.