Dr Hossein Mohammadi
Copyright Notice: Any articles made available for download are for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the author and the copyright holder.
- Mohammadi H, Challenor P, Goodfellow M, Williamson D. (2019) Emulating computer models with step-discontinuous outputs using Gaussian processes. [PDF]
- Williams CA, Wedgwood KCA, Mohammadi H, Prouse K, Tomlinson OW, Tsaneva-Atanasova K. (2019) Cardiopulmonary responses to maximal aerobic exercise in patients with cystic fibrosis, PLOS ONE, volume 14, no. 2, pages e0211219-e0211219, DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0211219. [PDF]
- Mohammadi H, Challenor P, Goodfellow M. (2018) Emulating dynamic non-linear simulators using Gaussian processes.
- Mohammadi H, Le Riche R, Touboul E. (2016) A detailed analysis of kernel parameters in Gaussian process-based optimization.
- Mohammadi H, Le Riche R. (2016) Small ensemble of kriging models for optimization. [PDF]
- Mohammadi H, Le Riche R, Durrande N, Touboul E, Bay X. (2016) An analytic comparison of regularization methods for Gaussian processes. [PDF]
- Mohammadi H. (2016) Kriging-based black-box global optimization: analysis and new algorithms. [PDF]
- Mohammadi H, Le Riche R, Bay X, Touboul E. (2016) An analysis of covariance parameters in Gaussian process-based optimization, 16th International Conference on Operational Research, KOI, Osijek, Croatia, 18th - 20th Sep 2016.
- Mohammadi H, Le Riche R, Touboul E. (2015) Making EGO and CMA-ES complementary for global optimization, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, DOI:10.1007/978-3-319-19084-6_29.
- SEIFI A, KAZEMZADEH MB, MOHAMMADI H. (2013) Prediction of accumulated outflow from a fractured hydrocarbon reservoir using metamodeling, Petroleum Exploration and Development, volume 40, no. 2, pages 230-235, DOI:10.1016/S1876-3804(13)60027-0.
- Mohammadi H, Seifi A, Foroud T. (2012) A robust Kriging model for predicting accumulative outflow from a mature reservoir considering a new horizontal well, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, volume 82-83, pages 113-119, article no. C, DOI:10.1016/j.petrol.2012.01.004.
Showing 11 publications from Symplectic.