Congratulations on securing your place to study in the College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences (CEMPS) at the University of Exeter. We wish you every success in your forthcoming degree programme and we look forward to working with you over the coming years.
Education Support Presentation
Following the Education Support presentations on Monday 16 and Thursday 19 September, please see below to view the slides from the powerpoint presentation:
Share your experiences, support prospective students and earn while you learn. Find out more about more below:
Can you commit to one hour a week chatting to prospective students on your smartphone? Do you enjoy talking/writing? If yes, apply to become a Unibuddy Ambassador for the University of Exeter.
- Share your experiences of University life
- Build professional skills
- Improve your CV and increase employability prospects
- Support students just like you
- Earn while you learn
Unibuddy is a social platform that connects current students with prospective applicants from around the world. Through informal chats, blogs and videos, Unibuddy ambassadors offer support, guidance and information to help applicants make the right decisions about higher education.
As a Unibuddy ambassador you will:
- Answer questions from students about study, life and your experience at university (one hour per week at the standard ESA (Exeter Student Ambassador) hourly rate).
- Help students find the right information and contact details for particular departments/people at the University of Exeter.
- Check your account on a daily basis and answer questions in a timely manner.
- Keep conversations going and build up a friendly relationship with students by asking questions and being engaging.
- Provide a real insight into the University of Exeter experiences through chats, blogs and videos (a minimum of two pieces of content per month).
To be a successful Unibuddy you will:
- Be a confident communicator who enjoys producing engaging content.
- Have a positive outlook on university life and study.
- Be flexible and willing to respond to questions quickly and efficiently.
- Adopt a mature and professional approach to conversations.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please express your interest to G.Ryder2@exeter.ac.uk. We look forward to hearing from you!