Dr Oli Gregory
Telephone: 01392 725358
Extension: (Streatham) 5358
I am a research fellow working in arithmetic geometry. More precisely, I work on p-adic cohomology and mixed/positive characteristic geometry.
Papers and preprints:
- O. Gregory, A. Langer, Hodge-Witt decomposition of relative crystalline cohomology, submitted.
- O. Gregory, C. Liedtke, p-adic Tate conjectures and abeloid varieties, Doc. Math. 24, 1879-1934 (2019)
- O. Gregory, Crystals of relative displays and Calabi-Yau threefolds, submitted.
- O. Gregory, A. Langer, Overconvergent de Rham-Witt cohomology for semistable varieties, Münster J. Math, no. 2, 541-571 (2020)
- O. Gregory, A. Langer, Higher displays arising from filtered de Rham-Witt complexes, to appear in the proceedings of Regulators IV.
- O. Gregory, Crystals of relative displays and Grothendieck-Messing deformation theory, PhD thesis.