Dr Wayne Miller
Copyright Notice: Any articles made available for download are for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the author and the copyright holder.
- Abramovitch H. Burgard M, Edery-Azulay L, Evans KE, Hoffmeister M, Miller W, Scarpa F, Smith CW, Tee K. F Smart tetrachiral and hexachiral honeycomb: sensing and impact detection, Composites Science and Technology
- Alderson A, Alderson KL, Miller W, Attard D, Farrugia PS, Gatt R, Zied KM, Ravirala N, Grima JN, Smith CW, Evans KE The in-plane linear elastic constants of 3-, 4- and 6- connected chiral and antichiral honeycombs, Composites Science and Technology
- Lorato A, Innocenti P, Scarpa F, Alderson A , Alderson KL, Zied KM , Ravirala N, Miller W, Smith CW, Evans KE The transverse elastic properties of chiral honeycombs, Composites Science and Technology
- Miller W, Smith CW, Dooling P, Burgess AN, Evans KE Reduced Thermal Stress in Composites via Negative Thermal Expansion Particulate Fillers, Composites Science and Technology
- Miller W, Smith CW, Mackenzie DS, Evans KE Negative Thermal Expansion Materials: a Review, Journal of Materials Science, pp 5441-5451, vol. 44
- Miller W, Smith CW, Scarpa F, Evans KE Flatwise buckling optimization of hexachiral and tetrachiral honeycombs, Composites Science and Technology
- Scarpa F, Miller W, Tee K. F., Hoffmeister M, Burgard M, Smith CW, Alderson A, Grima JN, Evans KE In Plane Elastic Properties of Chiral Honeycombs, Composites Science and Technology
- Miller, W., Mackenzie, D.S., Smith, C.W., Evans, K.E A Generalised Scale-independent Mechanism for Tailoring of Thermal Expansivity; Positive and Negative, Mechanics of Materials, pp 351-361, vol. 40
- Miller W, Smith CW, Burgess AN, Dooling PJ, Evans KE Tailored Thermal Expansivity in Particulate Composites for Thermal Stress Management, Physica Status Solidi b, pp 552-556, vol. 245
Showing 9 publications from UDB2.