Prof Mustafa Aziz
Associate Professor in Applied Electromagnetism
Telephone: 01392 723696
Extension: (Streatham) 3696
- Electromagnetic-micromagnetic modelling and simulation of magnetic phenomena in magnetic nanostructures and materials.
- Magnetic data storage.
- Electromagnetic methods in non-destructive inspection.
- Multi-physics modelling of phase-change materials and devices.
I am offering to supervise self-funded PhD students in the areas of:
- Computational electromagnetics and micromagnetics of magnetic (meta)materials and composites.
- High-sensitivity, high-resolution electromagnetic methods of non-destructive inspection of oil and gas pipes.
- Crystallisation dynamics of phase-chase materials for memory applications using cluster dynamics.
- Analogue and Digital Electronics
- Control Engineering
- Data Storage
- C/C++ programming
- Education lead of Electronic Engineering programmes