Dr Dibin Zhu
Current PhD Studentships:
China Scholarship Council and University of Exeter PhD Scholarships scheme 2019/20*. - Deadline: 7th January 2019
* If you would like to apply for this scholarship and do a PhD under my supervision in the future, please contact me to discuss the project.
Past PhD Studentships:
- Large Scale Free Positioning Wireless Power Transfer System - Deadline: 8th January 2017
- Diamond Jubilee Scholarship* - Deadline: 15th January 2017 (UK/EU students only.)
- Exeter International Excellence Scholarship for Postgraduate Research - Deadline: 15th January 2017 (Non UK/EU students only.)
- China Scholarship Council and University of Exeter PhD Scholarships scheme 2018/19*. - Deadline: 29th January 2018
Self-funded PhD candidates and visiting researchers:
Talented, highly motivated self-funded PhD candidates and visiting researchers are always welcomed. Research areas of interests include but are not limited to:
- Energy harvesting devices and systems
- Advanced materials for energy harvesting applications
- Wireless power transfer
- Autonomous wireless sensor networks
Please contact me for further discussions.