Dr Anna Baldycheva
- Graphene-Enabled CMOS Reconfigurable Opto-Fluidics: Towards On-chip Architecting of Metadevices, EPSRC First Grant EP/N035569/1
- Variable wavelength retro-reflective modulator for novel covert optical data communication system, EPSRC IAA Impact and Knowledge Exchange Award
- Highly-sensitive and ultra-compact sensor for on-chip biochemical fluid detection, The Royal Society Research Grants RG2016 R1.
- Graphene photonic metamaterials for fast information and communication photonics, The Royal Society International Exchanges Scheme Grant 2016/R1 with the Department of Optical Physics and Modern Natural Science at ITMO University, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- CMOS reconfigurable opto-fluidics: towards on-chip architecturing of nanodevices, The Royal Society International Exchanges Scheme Grant 2015/R3 with Prof. Gun'ko Group at University of Dublin, Trinity College, Ireland.
- Fine tunable integrated photonic crystal filter for WDM optical interconnects on Si chip, Research Grant NAP 368.
- Smart Biosensing with Graphene-MEMS Systems, Open Innovation Platform – Impact Fund.
- Dr Baldycheva, Outward Mobility Academic Fellowship.
- 2D liquid composites for integrated optoelectronic devices on Si, EPSRC CDT Postgraduate Scholarship (2015-2019)
- Photonic Metamaterials for WDM Optical Communication Applications, EPSRC CDT Postgraduate Scholarship (2016-2020)
- Bio-Chemical Sensing with Photonic Metamaterials, EPSRC CDT Postgraduate Scholarship (2017-2021)