Miss Kiara Brooksby
W-Sn-Cu-As-Zn-Pb Mineralisation Controls and Zonation Associated with the Cornubian Batholith, SW EnglandThe aim of my PhD is to further widen our understanding the paragenesis sequence and controls on mineralization which resulted in the four different ore bodies which occur in SW England. Relationships between ore bodies and the structural relationship of loads in relation to tectonic events will also be investigated. These aims will be achieved though core logging, determining the relationships of ore mineral and fluid inclusion analysis.
My PhD is funded through the NERC GW4+ Doctoral Training Partnership with the following CASE partnerships; Cornish Lithium, Cornish Metals, Cornish Tin and Cornish Recourses.
- 2021-Present: PhD | Camborne School of Mines, University of Exeter
- 2019-2020: MSc Mining Geology | Camborne School of Mines, University of Exeter.
- Recipient of the Richard Osman Memorial Fund Scholarship
- 2015-2019: BSC Earth Science | University of Glasgow.
- 2017-2018: Year Abroad completed at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver