Mr Jack Wilkin
My research is focused on the isotopic geochemistry of belemnites from the Middle Jurassic of Germany. I am part of the Deep Time Global Change research group in the Camborne School of Mines. The study of isotopes is fundamental to reconstructing ancient climates.
Professor Stephen Hesselbo (University of Exeter)
Dr Clemens Vinzenz Ullmann (University of Exeter).
2014-7: University of Portsmouth. BSc Palaeontology, 2:1 Hons
- Thesis: Fish Taphonomy of the Late Jurassic (Tithonian) Mörnsheim Formation of Southern Germany
- The Palaeontological Association (Full Member)
- The Geological Society of London (Fellow)
- The Royal Society of Biology (Associate Member)
- Isotopic geochemisty
- South German Plattenkalks
- Scientific Outreach
- Theropod Palaeobiology and ecology