Mr Matthew McGuigan
Conferences and presentations
- Organising comittee: Space Exe Space Science and Astronomy Conference 2018, University of Exeter, Exeter. May, 2018.
- Contributed: 141st Mathematical European Study Group with Industry (ESGI), University College Dublin, Dublin. June, 2018.
- Poster: Accurate Surface Normals From Photographs using Computational Imaging. Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM), Portland, Oregon, US. July, 2018.
- Talk: Non-contact Fingerprint Extraction from Specular Surfaces using Computational Imaging. Recent Advances in Industrial Digitalisation, Robotics and Automation, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham. January, 2019.
- Organising comittee: Space Exe Space Science and Astronomy Conference 2019, University of Exeter, Exeter. March,2019.
- Contributed: Hardening techniques for image classifiers. 145th Mathematical European Study Group with Industry (ESGI), University of Cambridge, Cambridge. April, 2019.
- Talk: Reflectance transformation imaging – using mathematics and off the shelf camera optics to obtain high resolution surface topography. International Optical Society of America Network of Students (IONS), University of Exeter, Exeter. July, 2019.