Dr Anja Roeding
Programme Manager of the EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Metamaterials (XM2)
Telephone: 01392 724132
Extension: (Streatham) 4132
Anja moved to the UK in 2015 and is currently working as Programme Manager of the EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) in Metamaterials, XM2, at the College for Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences (EMPS).
- Nov 2015 - Feb 2016: Project manager (EMPS), University of Exeter
- Aug 2015 - Oct 2015: Workload planning administrator (EMPS), University of Exeter
- May 2014 - May 2015: Travels in New Zealand, Australia, and South-East Asia
- Aug 2013 - Apr 2014: Research funding assistant, LOEWE, Ministry of Science and Art, Wiesbaden.
- Nov 2008 - Jul 2013: PhD student (biology), Goethe University, Frankfurt
- Apr 2008 - Oct 2008: Travels in Europe
- Sep 2003 - Mar 2008: Studies in microbiology, biochemistry and genetics, Goethe University, Frankfurt
- Sep 2002 - Aug 2003: Studies in sociology, political and media sciences, Heinrich Heine University, Dusseldorf; incl. internship in the German Parliament's press department, Berlin
- Sep 2001 - Aug 2002: Voluntary social year in a home for disabled people, German Red Cross, Moenchengladbach
- Jul 2001: A-level in history, German, maths, and music, Sophiengymnasium Colditz