Dr Anja Roeding
Programme Manager of the Centre for Doctoral Training in Metamaterials (XM2)
Telephone: 01392 724132
Extension: (Streatham) 4132
Anja currently enjoys working as Programme Manager of the EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) in Metamaterials, XM2, at the College for Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences (EMPS).
- Nov 2015 - Feb 2016: Project manager (EMPS), University of Exeter
- Aug 2015 - Oct 2015: Workload planning administrator (EMPS), University of Exeter
- May 2014 - May 2015: Travels in New Zealand, Australia, Vietnam and Singapore
- Aug 2013 - Apr 2014: Research funding assistant, LOEWE, Ministry of Science and Art, Wiesbaden.
- Nov 2008 - Jul 2013: PhD student (biology), Goethe University, Frankfurt
- Apr 2008 - Oct 2008: Travels in Europe
- Sep 2003 - Mar 2008: Studies in microbiology, biochemistry and genetics, Goethe University, Frankfurt
- Sep 2002 - Aug 2003: Studies in sociology, political and media sciences, Heinrich Heine University, Dusseldorf; internship in the German Parliament's press department, Berlin
- Sep 2001 - Aug 2002: Voluntary social year in a home for disabled people, German Red Cross, Moenchengladbach
- Jul 2001: A-level in history, German, maths, and music, Sophiengymnasium Colditz