Dr Aritra Ghosh
Copyright Notice: Any articles made available for download are for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the author and the copyright holder.
- Ghosh A, Norton B. (2019) Optimization of PV powered SPD switchable glazing to minimise probability of loss of power supply, Renewable Energy, volume 131, pages 993-1001, DOI:10.1016/j.renene.2018.07.115.
- Ghosh A, Sundaram S, Mallick TK. (2019) Colour properties and glazing factors evaluation of multicrystalline based semi-transparent Photovoltaic-vacuum glazing for BIPV application, Renewable Energy, volume 131, pages 730-736, DOI:10.1016/j.renene.2018.07.088. [PDF]
- Ghosh A, Norton B. (2018) Advances in switchable and highly insulating autonomous (self-powered) glazing systems for adaptive low energy buildings, Renewable Energy, volume 126, pages 1003-1031, DOI:10.1016/j.renene.2018.04.038.
- Ghosh A, Norton B, Mallick TK. (2018) Influence of atmospheric clearness on PDLC switchable glazing transmission, Energy and Buildings, volume 172, pages 257-264, DOI:10.1016/j.enbuild.2018.05.008.
- Ghosh A, Selvaraj P, Sundaram S, Mallick TK. (2018) The colour rendering index and correlated colour temperature of dye-sensitized solar cell for adaptive glazing application, Solar Energy, volume 163, pages 537-544, DOI:10.1016/j.solener.2018.02.021. [PDF]
- Ghosh A, Mallick TK. (2018) Evaluation of colour properties due to switching behaviour of a PDLC glazing for adaptive building integration, Renewable Energy, volume 120, pages 126-133, DOI:10.1016/j.renene.2017.12.094.
- Ghosh A, Mallick TK. (2018) Evaluation of optical properties and protection factors of a PDLC switchable glazing for low energy building integration, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, volume 176, pages 391-396, DOI:10.1016/j.solmat.2017.10.026.
- Ghosh A, Norton B, Mallick TK. (2018) Daylight characteristics of a polymer dispersed liquid crystal switchable glazing, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, volume 174, pages 572-576, DOI:10.1016/j.solmat.2017.09.047.
Showing 8 publications from Symplectic.