Other PhD opportunities
We always welcome enquiries from students interested in undertaking a PhD in any areas of our research, and are happy to discuss scholarship and external funding opportunities. Contact an academic directly via our research group pages, call our admissions team on +44 (0) 1392 722730 or enquire online.
Why study Renewable Energy at the University of Exeter?
- Based at the University’s Penryn Campus near Falmouth, you will work with leading research experts exploring the latest technological advances in this socially critical area of investigation
- Expertise in energy policy, marine renewables, bio-fuels, electrical power and networks, wind, photo-voltaic and thermal technologies
- Superb research facilities including a renewable energy laboratory and wind turbine
- Research funded by the UK Energy Research Centre, UK Research Councils, UK Government Departments, the European Union and private institutions
- Leading role in the £15 million PRIMaRE research institute to support the development of marine energy in the South West
How to apply
Visit the Postgraduate Applications pages for full details on how to apply. On these pages you will find information about applying for a postgraduate programme, including what happens after you apply, when you have an offer, how to accept your offer and meet your offer conditions.
If you have any questions about any of our degree programmes, please contact: