Dr Abdelmalek Benattayallah
Senior Experimental Officer
Telephone: 01392 722147 or 01392 722982
Extension: (Streatham) 2147 or (Streatham) 2982
I have been at Exeter since 2004, having previously held research position at Hospital of Philipps University, Marburg (Germany).
- Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI)
- Eye tracking fMRI
- MR Intravascular Imaging
- RF Coils Design
- Lung Imaging Using Hyperpolarized Gas
- Computing: C/C++, PHP, MySQL, MATLAB and e-Prime
- Data Analysis: Statistical Parametric Mapping (SPM), MarsBar, Analyze and Eyenal
- MRI system: SMIS consoles (0.15 Tesla magnet), Siemens (1.0 Tesla Magnetom scanner) and Philips (1.5 Tesla Intera scanner)
- RF Coil design (linear and qaudrature, single and double tuned).
- ASL eye-tracking system