Dr Layal Hakim
Copyright Notice: Any articles made available for download are for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the author and the copyright holder.
- Hakim L, Mikhailov SE. (2018) A History-Dependent Cohesive Zone Model in Elastic and Visco-Elastic Materials under Constant and Variable Loading, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences.
- Darlington J, Field AJ, Hakim L. (2016) Tackling Complexity in High Performance Computing Applications, International Journal of Parallel Programming, volume 45, no. 2, pages 402-420, DOI:10.1007/s10766-016-0422-9.
- Hakim L, Mikhailov SE. (2015) Numerical Implementation of a Cohesive Zone Model in History-Dependent Materials, Quarterly Journal of Mechanics and Applied Mathematics, volume 68.
- Hakim L, Mikhailov SE. (2013) Integral Equations in Cohesive Zones Modelling of Fracture in History Dependent Materials, World Congress on Enginerring - International Conference of Applied and Engineering Mathematics, International Association of Engineers.
- Hakim L, Mikhailov SE. (2013) Cohesive Zone Models in History Dependent Materials, International Conference on Computational Mechanics 2013.
- Hakim L, Mikhailov SE. (2011) Nonlinear Abel-Type Integral Equation in Modeling Creep Crack Propagation, Integral Methods in Science and Engineering. [PDF]
Showing 6 publications from Symplectic.