Mr (Thomas) Andrew Mitchell
Copyright Notice: Any articles made available for download are for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the author and the copyright holder.
- Parkin A, Mitchell A, Coley D. (2015) A new way of thinking about environmental building standards: Developing and demonstrating a client-led zero-energy standard, Building Services Engineering Research and Technology, DOI:10.1177/0143624415615328. [PDF]
- Wood MJ, Coley DA, Mitchell TA. (2010) Case study evaluations on the influence of BB 93 on the acoustic design of school buildings, Proceedings of the Institute of Acoustics, volume 32, no. PART 3, pages 458-464.
- Mitchell TA. (2010) Lessons learned from acoustic testing in schools in the south-west of England, Euronoise 2010, Edinburgh, 26th - 28th Oct 2010. [PDF]
- Mitchell TA. (2009) Lessons learned from acoustic testing in schools in the south-west of England, 8th European Conference on Noise Control 2009, EURONOISE 2009 - Proceedings of the Institute of Acoustics, volume 31, no. PART 3.
- Mitchell TA. (2007) Soundfield Systems in Classrooms, Institute of Acoustics Spring Conference 2007, Cambridge, 24th - 25th Apr 2007. [PDF]
- Mitchell TA. (2006) The Acoustic Performance of Temporary School Classrooms, Institute of Acoustics Autumn Conference, Southampton, 3rd - 4th Apr 2006. [PDF]
Showing 6 publications from Symplectic.