Mrs Mahdieh Dibaj
Copyright Notice: Any articles made available for download are for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the author and the copyright holder.
- Akrami M, Salah AH, Dibaj M, Porcheron M, Javadi A, Farmani R, Fath HES, Negm A. (2020) A Zero-Liquid Discharge Model for a Transient Solar-Powered Desalination System for Greenhouse, Water (Switzerland), DOI:10.3390/w12051440. [PDF]
- Dibaj M, Javadi A, Akrami M, Ke K-Y, Farmani R, Tan Y-C, Chen A. (2020) Modelling seawater intrusion in the Pingtung coastal aquifer in Taiwan, under the influence of sea-level rise and changing abstraction regime, Hydrogeology Journal, DOI:10.1007/s10040-020-02172-4. [PDF]
- Saeed A, Edwards S, Totton E, Zamani R, Young P, Javadi A, Dibaj M, Benattayallah A, Akrami M. (2020) Patient-Specific three-dimensional printing models for planning the human shoulder orthopaedic surgeries, 3D Printing, Advanced Robotics and Automation (3DPARA), London, United Kingdom, 21st - 22nd May 2020. [PDF]
- Akrami M, Javadi A, Farmani R, Negm A, Dibaj M, Fath HES. (2020) Using sustainable energy technologies for desalination in the Middle East and North African (MENA) countries, Advances in Sustainable Energy and Fuels, New York, Usa, 23rd - 24th Apr 2020. [PDF]
- Akrami M, Javadi A, Hassanein M, Farmani R, Dibaj M, Tabor G, Negm A. (2020) Study of the Effects of Vent Configuration on Mono-Span Greenhouse Ventilation Using Computational Fluid Dynamics, Sustainability, DOI:10.3390/su12030986. [PDF]
- Dibaj M, Javadi A, Akrami M, Ke K-Y, Farmani R, Chen A, Tan Y-C. (2019) 3D groundwater model analyzing Seawater intrusion in Pingtung Plain coastal aquifer, 16th Groundwater Modellers’ Forum, Birmingham, UK, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
- Dibaj M, Chen AS, Javadi A, Akrami M, Farmani R, Tan Y-C, Lin Y, Ke K-Y. (2019) Integrated model for flood forecasting and river inundation in Taiwan, 17th International Computing & Control for the Water Industry Conference, Exeter, United Kingdom, 1st - 4th Sep 2019. [PDF]
- Alotaibi DM, Akrami M, DIBAJ M, Javadi A. (2019) Smart energy solution for an optimised sustainable hospital in the green city of NEOM, Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, volume 35, pages 32-40, DOI:10.1016/j.seta.2019.05.017. [PDF]
- Chan LC, Akrami M, Javadi A, Tabor GR, Dibaj M, Khanjanpour MH. (2019) Optimisation of a conceptual aircraft model using a genetic algorithm and 3D Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), UK Association for Computational Mechanics Conference 2019, London, United Kingdom, 10th - 12th Apr 2019, http://ukacm.org/wp-content/uploads/proceedings/2019_Proceedings_UKACM.pdf. [PDF]
- Akrami M, Craig K, Dibaj M, Javadi AA, Benattayallah A. (2018) A three-dimensional finite element analysis of the human hip, Journal of Medical Engineering and Technology, volume 42, no. 7, pages 546-552, DOI:10.1080/03091902.2019.1576795. [PDF]
- Dibaj M, Ke K-Y, Akrami M, Tan Y-C, Javadi A, Farmani R, Chen A. (2018) Towards an integrated model of managing the groundwater and flooding; case study of Taiwan Pingtung Plain, EGU General Assembly 2018, Vienna, Austria, 7th - 12th Apr 2018.
- Flecther-Bott KZ, Akrami M, Javadi A, Benattayallah A, Dibaj M, Wall T. (2018) A Subject-specific Three-dimensional Model of the Human Hand and Wrist, 8th World Congress of Biomechanics, Dublin, Ireland, 8th - 12th Jul 2018. [PDF]
Showing 12 publications from Symplectic.