Mr Conor McKeever
Postgraduate Researcher (Metamaterials CDT 2014)
Telephone: 01392 725018
Extension: (Streatham) 5018
I received my degree in Theoretical Physics at Trinity College Dublin in 2014. As part of my final year project I worked on a computational model to explain the conductivity properties of AuCl3 doped carbon nanotubes in the presence of H2O molecules. Before being accepted onto the Centre of Doctoral Training at Exeter University, I worked at CRANN (the Centre for Research on Adaptive Nanostructures and Nanodevices) on simulating the transport properties of randomly distributed metallic nanowire networks in conjunction with a team of experimentalists.
- Bukin N, McKeever C, Burgos-Parra E, Keatley P, Hicken R, Ogrin F, Beutier G, Dupraz M, Popescu H, Jaouen N, Yakhou-Harris F, Cavill and Van der Laan G, "Time-resolved imaging of magnetic vortex dynamics using holography with extended reference autocorrelation by linear differential operator", Sci. Rep. 6, 36307, 2016.
- META'2016, Malaga, Spain, 25th-28th July 2016.
- Electromagnetic Modelling and Simulations for RF and Microwave Applications, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 29th Nov 2016.
- Metamorphose'2015, Oxford, United Kingdom, 7th-10th Sep 2015.
- Metamorphose'2016, Crete, Greece, 17th-22nd Sep 2016.
- Defence and Security Doctoral Symposium, Cranfield University, United Kingdom, 15th-16th Nov 2016.
- Sidmouth Science Festival, 16th Oct 2016.