Mr Conor McKeever
Postgraduate Researcher (Metamaterials CDT 2014)
Telephone: 01392 726518 or 01392 725018
Extension: (Streatham) 6518 or (Streatham) 5018
I received my degree in Theoretical Physics at Trinity College Dublin in 2014. As part of my final year project I worked on a computational model to explain the conductivity properties of AuCl3 doped carbon nanotubes in the presence of H2O molecules. Before being accepted onto the Centre of Doctoral Training at Exeter University, I worked at CRANN (the Centre for Research on Adaptive Nanostructures and Nanodevices) on simulating the transport properties of randomly distributed metallic nanowire networks in conjunction with a team of experimentalists.
- META'2016, Malaga, Spain, 25th-28th July 2016.
- Electromagnetic Modelling and Simulations for RF and Microwave Applications, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, 29th Nov 2016.
- MMM, Pittsburgh, United States, 6th-10th Nov 2017.
- Magnetism 2018, University of Manchester, United Kingdom, 9th-10th Apr 2018.
- Metamaterials'2015, Oxford, United Kingdom, 7th-10th Sep 2015.
- Metamaterials'2016, Crete, Greece, 17th-22nd Sep 2016.
- Defence and Security Doctoral Symposium, Cranfield University, United Kingdom, 15th-16th Nov 2016.
- Intermag, Dublin, Ireland, 24th-28th Apr 2017.
- Sidmouth Science Festival, 16th Oct 2016.
- Metabuddies (Okehampton school visit), 22nd Mar 2018.