Dr Penda Diallo
Copyright Notice: Any articles made available for download are for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the author and the copyright holder.
- Hilson G, Goumandakoye H, Diallo PN. (2018) Formalizing Artisanal Mining ‘Spaces’ in Rural Sub-Saharan Africa: The Case of Niger, Land Use Policy, DOI:10.1016/j.landusepol.2018.09.023.
- Diallo PN, Giordano N, Simonet C. (2017) Financial services for resilience: how to assess the impacts, DFID, ODI. [PDF]
- Diallo PN. (2017) The African towns falling into decline and poverty after mining companies use resources then exit.
- Diallo P. (2017) Social insecurity, stability and the politics in West Africa: A case study of artisanal and small-scale diamond mining in Guinea, 1958–2008, The Extractive Industries and Society, volume 4, no. 3, pages 489-496, DOI:10.1016/j.exis.2017.04.003.
- Diallo P. (2016) The Africa Mining Vision: A Panacea to the challenges of the African mining sector or another mirage?.
- Diallo PN, Wybrow-Evans D. (2009) Youth Vulnerability and Exclusion (YOVEX) in Guinea.
Showing 6 publications from Symplectic.