Dr Andrew Wetherelt
Copyright Notice: Any articles made available for download are for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the author and the copyright holder.
- Yasrebi AB, Afzal P, Wetherelt A, Foster P, Esfahanipour R. (2013) Correlation between geology and concentration-volume fractal models: Significance for Cu and Mo mineralized zones separation in the Kahang porphyry deposit (Central Iran), Geologica Carpathica, volume 64, no. 2, pages 153-163, DOI:10.2478/geoca-2013-0011.
- Sadeghi B, Khalajmasoumi M, Afzal P, Moarefvand P, Yasrebi AB, Wetherelt A, Foster P, Ziazarifi A. (2013) Using ETM+ and ASTER sensors to identify iron occurrences in the Esfordi 1:100,000 mapping sheet of Central Iran, Journal of African Earth Sciences, volume 85, pages 103-114, DOI:10.1016/j.jafrearsci.2013.05.003.
- Ahangaran DK, Yasrebi AB, Wetherelt A, Foster PJ. (2012) Real Time Dispatching Modelling for Trucks with Different Capacities in Open pit Mines, Archives of Mining Sciences, volume 57, no. 1, pages 39-52.
- Wetherelt A, Ahangaran DK, Afzal P, Yasrebi AB, Foster PJ, Darestani RA. (2011) AN EVALUATION OF THE QUALITY OF METALLURGICAL COKING COAL SEAMS WITHIN THE NORTH BLOCK OF EASTERN PARVADEH COAL DEPOSIT, TABAS, CENTRAL IRAN, Journal of Mining and Metallurgy, volume 2011, no. A (1), pages 1-16. [PDF]
- Bennie JJ, Anderson K, Wetherelt A. (2011) Measuring biodiversity across spatial scales in a raised bog using a novel paired-sample diversity index, Journal of Ecology, volume 99, no. 2, pages 482-490, DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2745.2010.01762.x.
- Anderson K, Bennie J, Wetherelt A. (2010) Laser scanning of fine scale pattern along a hydrological gradient in a peatland ecosystem, Landscape Ecology, volume 25, no. 3, pages 477-492, DOI:10.1007/s10980-009-9408-y.
- Wetherelt A, Adderley G, Williams DC. (2009) TUNNEL BLAST DRILL HOLE SURVEYING - BENEFITS AND METHODOLOGIES, PROCEEDINGS OF THE THIRTY-FIFTH ANNUAL CONFERENCE ON EXPLOSIVES AND BLASTING TECHNIQUE, Denver, Colorado, Usa, 8th - 11th Feb 2009. [PDF]
- Coggan JS, Wetherelt A, Stead D, Sturzenegger M. (2008) Review of recent applications of remote sensing and photogrammetry for the mining and minerals industry, RSPSoc Annual Conference 2008, Cornwall Campus, 15th - 17th Sep 2008. [PDF]
- Coggan JS, Gwynn XP, Pine RJ, Wetherelt A. (2008) Rock mass charcterisation: is there a role for remote sensing ?, RSPSoc Annual Conference 2008, Cornwall Campus, Falmouth, 15th - 17th Sep 2008.
- Coggan JS, Wetherelt A, Gwynn XP, Flynn ZN. (2007) Comparison of hand-mapping with remote data capture systems for effective rock mass characterization, International Society of Rock Mechanics, Lisbon, Potugal, 9th - 13th Jul 2007. [PDF]
- Wetherelt A, Adderley G. (2007) A comparative study of PPV analysis of tunnel rounds using both non-electric and programmable electronic detonation, 33rd International Conference on Explosives and Blasting Technique, Nashville, Tennessee, Usa, 26th - 31st Jan 2007. [PDF]
- Coggan J, Wetherelt A, Flynn Z. (2006) Modelling fractured in underground spaces, Tunnels and Tunnelling International, no. SEPT, pages 38-41.
- Wetherelt A, Williams DC. (2006) Using High Definition Surveying (HDS) to quantify tunnel hole burdens and fragmentation, 8th International Symposium on Rock Fragmentation by Blasting (FRAGBLAST), Santiago, Chile, 7th - 11th May 2006. [PDF]
- Wetherelt A, Williams, D.C.. (2006) Using High Definition Surveying (HDS) to quantify tunnel hole burdens and fragmentation, 8th International Symposium on Rock Fragmentation by Blasting. [PDF]
- Farnfield R, Wetherelt A, Adcock C. (2006) A Classic Experiment with Air Overpressure and Windows, 32nd International Conference on Explosive and Blasting Technique, Dallas, Texas, Usa, 29th Jan - 3rd Feb 2006. [PDF]
- Pegden M, Birch WJ, Wetherelt A. (2005) Is this Normal? Fundamental Observations for Best Practice Blast vibration Analysis, 31st International Conference on Explosives and Blasting Technique, Orlando, Florida, Usa, 4th - 9th Feb 2005. [PDF]
- Wetherelt A, Cobb A. (2005) Quarrying or marine development?, European Federation of Explosive Engineers 3rd World Conference on Explosives and Blasting Technique, Brighton, Uk, 13th - 16th Sep 2005. [PDF]
- Wetherelt A, Hunt, P.. (2004) Azimuth determinations using an adapted Wild GAK1 (an alternative approach), Survey Review, volume 37, no. 294, pages 592-603. [PDF]
- Foster P, Wetherelt A, Jobling-Purser J, Parker D. (2004) Underground Void Visualization using a low-cost laser based system, 1st Federation International Geometres Symposium on Engineering Surveys for Construction Works and Structural Engineering, 1st - 8th May 2004. [PDF]
- Wetherelt A, Hunt, P.. (2003) Peak Particle Velocity Modelling, Proceedings of the EFEE 2nd World Conference on Explosives and Blasting Technique, pages 81-88. [PDF]
- Hunt P, Wetherelt A, Powell N. (2003) The reliability of peak particle velocity analysis methods, 29th Annual Conference on Explosives and Blasting Technique, Nashville, Tn, 2nd - 5th Feb 2003, PROCEEDINGS OF THE TWENTY-NINTH ANNUAL CONFERENCE ON EXPLOSIVES AND BLASTING TECHNIQUE, VOL 2, pages 145-156. [PDF]
- Wetherelt A, Hunt P. (2003) Peak Particle Velocity Modelling, 2nd World Conference on Explosives and Blasting Technique European Federation of Explosive Engineers, Prague, Czech Republic, 10th - 12th Sep 2003. [PDF]
- Farnfield R, Wetherelt A. (2003) After-blast fumes from ANFO mixtures, The Journal of the Institute of Explosive Enginners, pages 5-8. [PDF]
- Hunt P, Wetherelt, A.. (2003) Reliability of Peak Particle Velocity Analysis Methods, Proceedings of the 29th International Conference on Explosives and Blasting Technique, Nashville, Tennessee, USA. [PDF]
- Wetherelt A, Hunt P. (2002) Underground Azimuth Determinations Using an Adapted Wild GAK1, Proceedings of the 22nd Federation International Geometres (FIGXXII), Washington, Usa, 19th - 26th Apr 2002. [PDF]
- Wetherelt A, Hunt, P.. (2001) An Improved Tape Zero Gyro-Theodolite Calculation Technique, Survey Review, volume 36, no. 279, pages 2-11. [PDF]
- Eyre JM, Samarai M, Beer AJ, Wetherelt A. (2001) Geology and solid mineral deposits of the northern United Arab Emirates - a review, T I MIN METALL B, volume 110, pages B59-B65.
- Wetherelt A, Hunt P. (2001) Underground azimuth checks using an adapted Wild GAK1, Underground Construction 2001, London, 18th - 20th Sep 2001. [PDF]
- Wetherelt A, Beer AJ, Russ KD. (1999) Development of a low-cost laser-based system for three-dimensional void visualisation, Survey Review, volume 35, no. 272, pages 74-82, DOI:10.1179/sre.1999.35.272.74.
- Russ K, Wetherelt A. (1999) Large-scale mine visualization using VRML, IEEE COMPUT GRAPH, volume 19, no. 2, pages 39-44.
- Wetherelt A, Beer AJ, Russ KD. (1999) Underground void visualization and volume calculation by a low-cost, laser-based surveying technique, TRANSACTIONS OF THE INSTITUTION OF MINING AND METALLURGY SECTION A-MINING INDUSTRY, volume 108, pages A206-A211. [PDF]
- Wetherelt A, Eyre JM, MET IMIN, MET IMIN, MET IMIN. (1997) Surveying for a 'clean sweep', TUNNELLING '97, pages 241-250. [PDF]
- Wetherelt A, Beer AJ. (1996) Light sectioning for remote stope measurement, TRANSACTIONS OF THE INSTITUTION OF MINING AND METALLURGY SECTION A-MINING INDUSTRY, volume 105, pages A131-A136. [PDF]
- Eyre JM, Wetherelt A. (1995) Taking azimuths underground, Mining Magazine, volume 172, no. 3, pages 163-166.
- Wetherelt A, Beer AJ. (1995) Light sectioning of underground excavations, Survey Review, volume 33, no. 256, pages 87-98, DOI:10.1179/sre.1995.33.256.87.
Showing 35 publications from Symplectic.