Research expertise in robotics, machine learning and multi-objective optimisation.
As a postgraduate student at Exeter, you will be part of our friendly Computer Science department which provides close personal contact between staff and students and results in a highly productive and well-organised research environment. You will be based in the College's Harrison building which includes a suite of new teaching and research laboratories.
We maintain a firm focus on career-orientated postgraduate training. Working closely with a professional advisory group that includes senior managers from companies such as IBM, we ensure that our programmes support the needs of the sector and our graduates are well placed for success in this exciting field.
The College maintains an excellent reputation for its research in robotics, machine learning, multi-objective optimisation, pattern recognition and computational statistical modelling, natural computing and hydroinformatics.
- £3 million investment in new academic and student facilities
- Research expertise in robotics, machine learning and multi-objective optimisation
- A truly interdisciplinary approach to scientific research
- Wide range of exciting and high-impact research projects
- Strong research links with Biosciences, Engineering, Mathematics, Met Office and industry corporations
Visit the University Applications pages for full details on how to apply. On these pages you will find information about applying for a postgraduate programme, including what happens after you apply, when you have an offer, how to accept your offer and meet your offer conditions.
If you have any questions about any of our degree programmes, please contact us:
Computer Science Taught programmes
Tel: +44 (0) 1392 724061
Computer Science Research programmes
Tel: +44 (0) 1392 723647